Is it possible to give a partner HPV in the mouth if I have visible warts? What about if i get them removed, is it possible to spread?
1) A person could catch HPV orally. It is possible for a person to have an oral wart outbreak. HPV is rarely spread orally. A person could catch orally HPV by kissing someone with oral HPV. It is also possible to catch oral HPV by performing oral sex on a person who has oral HPV. Only a couple strains of HPV could cause HPV orally.
2) According to the Center of Disease Control if a person doesn’t have a genital wart outbreak for two years there is a 90% chance that the human body fully fought the virus off. That means if a person had oral warts or genital warts removed there is a 10% chance that the virus could spread after a year year period. Getting a genital wart outbreak depends on a person’s immune system and lifestyle. Seem the human body fights HPV off most people who carry the HPV antibodies don’t have a genital wart outbreak. Eating healthy, exercising, think positive and living healthy decreases the chance of getting a genital wart outbreak.
More hiv dating tips, please check http://www.hivpositivedatingsites.net/hiv-dating/